Platina IT is a leading Web development company based out of Mississauga catering to custom web solutions and online marketing for small and medium businesses across North America. We are seeking energetic and goal-oriented Website Sales Specialist to promote our services. As a Business Development representative, you are responsible for the acquisition of new clients, and the establishment of productive and profitable relationships with external organizations.
We have an urgent need for an experienced PHP Developer.
- Knowledge of Magento E-Commerce Platforms, Linux, WordPress, Joomla would be an additional advantage
- Major Job Roles include
- Design, develop Websites, eCommerce Solutions, CRM applications, CMS, Administration Systems using PHP / MY SQL
- Manage and trouble shoot all kinds of development or integration issues on PHP / Joomla / CodeIgniter/ WordPress
- Write clean and well structured Code
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Knowledge of Web Services and Web Services related technologies.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Due to continued business growth, Platina IT is looking experienced and strong Magento developers, Experience of Magento Module Development, Magento Theme Integration
Previous experience working on Open Source projects
Excellent communication skills
Excellent documentation skills
Enjoys working in a team environment
working experience on Lamp
- Excellent knowledge of Magento Community Edition
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Magento Plus certification would be a bonus
- Minimum of 3 years of experince
SALES PERSON ROLE:
- Identify new business opportunities for Web design and custom software development especially ecommerce and CMS applications
- Construction and management of a sales funnel that focuses activities on prospecting calls, appointments, proposals, closes, and coordination of a new customer
- Build credibility and trust with prospective customers by positioning Platina IT as a supplier of choice based on accurate identification and understanding of their current and future needs, and through timely and enthusiastic application of consultative selling strategies.
- Working independently and with rest of the sales team to prepare and delivering proposals to customers that address and meet customers’ needs; coordinating sales calls and keeping appropriate parties appraised of status of sales; effectively closing deals that benefit the customer
- Maintaining and developing relationship with existing customers in person and via telephone calls.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing the sales.
- A minimum of one year overall business development experience (including disciplined cold calling and lead generation experience).
- Ability to evaluate Technical & commercial viability of projects &project Win/loss analysis.
- A minimum of one year experience in a business-to-business metrics-focused sales role, with proven skill at consultative selling of complex solutions to multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional ability to identify, analyze and effectively communicate customer needs
- Superior presentation, influencing and negotiating skills
- Self-directed and professionally curious individual, with demonstrated success achieving and exceeding targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer and technology literate
- Awareness of emerging web technologies and an understanding of how they can be applied to solve business problem